|Heckmann Building Products, Inc. ~ Proudly Celebrating Our 90th Year in Business!|
|Home / Products / Thru-Wall Flashing|
#80: Fiberweb® Thru-Wall Flashing
Fiberweb Masonry Thru-Wall Flashing is a strong and durable membrane which remains flexible at extreme temperatures, will not shrink or sag, and will resist accidental punctures during installation. Fiberweb flashings are formable and can be folded to shape during installation.
Installation: Starting 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) from face, extend Fiberweb flashing through veneer and turn up a minimum of 8" (203.2 mm). Bed in mortar joints of masonry. Seal to concrete with roofing cement. Seal into sheathing over wood, steel stud, or framed back-up. Lap end joints a minimum of 6" (152.4 mm) and seal watertight with Fiberweb Tape.
laminate of polyester film, 20 x 10 fiberglass scrim
and a layer of vinyl film.
Technical Data Fiberweb 200
mil metal foil laminated between layers of polyester
film bonded to a 20 x 10 fiberglass scrim reinforcement.
* Fiberweb 300 has a total average mil thickness of 7 mils.
Technical Data Fiberweb 300
Same construction as Fiberweb 300 but utilizing a 1 mil metal foil. Fiberweb 310 has a total average mil thickness of 8 mils.
Distributed by Heckmann
#81: EPDM Thru-Wall Flashing
|#82: Rubberized Asphalt Thru-Wall Flashing
40-mil thick composite Thru-Wall Flashing consisting of 32-mil self-adhering rubberized asphalt membrane laminated to an 8-mil high density polyethylene film. A siliconized release liner prevents the material from sticking together in the roll and is easily removed for installation.
* Resists mechanical damage and ensures the integrity of waterproofing membrane during subsequent wall construction.
* Provides a waterproofing barrier at flashing areas to prevent wall assembly leaks.
* The membrane is fully adhered to the substrate to prevent moisture migration behind the flashing.
* The rubberized asphalt seals around fastener penetrations through the membrane.
* Compatible with No. 83 Self-Adhering Vapor Air Barrier System to provide a complete system of wall protection.
* Detailing is easy-to-install, inspect, and repair.
* Economical thru-wall alternative.
Available in 12", 18", and 24" wide rolls 100 feet long and 36" wide x 75 feet long.
#83: Self-Adhering Vapor Air Barrier System
40-mil thick rubberized asphalt membrane to which is laminated a heavy polyethylene film on the face and a siliconized, removable, release sheet on the adhesive side. The system is designed to provide a complete barrier to moisture or air when adhered to an above grade substrate.
The Vapor/Air Barrier system is cold applied and, when pressed against the substrate, will adhere firmly. The application may be done horizontally or vertically over the full surface area. The substrates may be concrete, block, exterior gypsum sheating or wood walls.
* Not recommended in areas where membrane will be subject to continuous exposure to sunlight.
* Some substrates require priming.
* Do not apply primer or membrane to frozen surfaces. Best results are obtained when membrane is installed at temperatures above 25° F.
* Do not apply primer or membrane to damp, frosty, or contaminated surfaces.
Available in 6", 9", 12", 18", and 24" wide rolls 100 feet long and 36" wide x 75 feet long.